International Rescue Committee Temporary Administration Officer Josb in Nairobi Kenya 2013
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) in Kenya serves vulnerable populations in the Turkana and Garissa regions as well as in Eastleigh, Nairobi.
The temporary administration officer will be responsible for providing administrative support to staff in IRC’s Nairobi International hub.
- Business Administration or Secretarial Diploma
- Computer Literacy in MS-Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated writing and grammar skills
- At least three years experience in similar position, preferably with an INGO
- Qualification or experience in travel and immigration operations.
IRC leading the way from harm to home.
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.