Dairy Industry Marketing Executive Job in Kenya 2013
Job Title: Marketing Executive – Dairy Industry
Our client in the Dairy Industry seeks a Marketing Executive to organize and control all Sales and Marketing strategies to facilitate increased sales and customers satisfaction
- Develop and maintain business relationship
- Gather and provide market intelligence with regard to the sector and competitors,
- Coordinate the sales and marketing activities to facilitate the consistent acquisition and sustenance of reliable and viable customers
- Ensuring the firm credit control policy is in place and observed
- Developing and ensuring achievement of sales and marketing budget.
- Conduct market surveys and study customer trends.
- Training and development of the sales and marketing team
- Identify areas of opportunity in all trade channels that enhance market penetration
- Develop and implement promotional and distribution activities that drive business growth in all outlets.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- A Degree in B/Com – Marketing or Related business course
- At least 10 years milk product management experience
- Thorough knowledge of all aspect of sales and marketing in FMCG.
- Must be self driven and a Strategic thinker
An attractive package plus benefits shall be provided for the successful candidate
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to email@example.com before end of day 25 February2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted