Base Titanium Limited Business Applications Supervisor Jobs in Kwale Kenya 2013
Base Titanium Limited, the Kenyan subsidiary of the Australian company, Base Resources Limited, is developing the globally significant Kwale Mineral Sands Project about 50km south of Mombasa.
The project is now funded and construction commenced in the 3rd quarter of 2011.
Production is scheduled to start during the second half of 2013.
Base is a creative resource company that places a strong emphasis on being part of the community in which it operates and on attracting and developing good people.
Kwale is the first large mining development in Kenya since 1911 and represents an exciting opportunity for high performing candidates seeking to be part of the successful development of the project.
Pragmatic and pro-active candidates with strong integrity and who work well in a team environment are encouraged to apply.
Business Applications Supervisor
Ref: HR ADM01/13
Role purpose and scope
Reporting to the Systems Superintendent, the position will be responsible for ensuring data integrity across all business systems.
- Ensure all business applications are set up and functioning efficiently
- Liaise with other departments to ensure quick resolution of users’ needs
- Conduct trainings to new system users
- Monitor and analyse all data entered for accuracy
- Processing system reports required respective departments from time to time.
- Develop, document and implement system procedures and input documentation for all business systems.
Essential Requirements for this position:
- Degree in a business related discipline
- Experience in data processing in ERP systems
- Accounting knowledge including payroll processing
- Good employee relations and interpersonal skills.
Desirable Skill, Knowledge, Training, and Experience:
- Knowledge of HR policies.
- Have a “Can Do” attitude
- Previous data entry experience
- Systems development & statistical Reporting experience
Eligible applicants must submit a Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter, copy of Identity Card, copies of qualifications and three traceable references for the attention of the Human Resources Manager, clearly marked “Application for Business Applications Supervisor” including the reference number as appropriate to:
Applications must be received on or before 11th February 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.