Warehouse Supervisor (Logistics) Job in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Warehouse Supervisor – Logistics (Nairobi)
Job Objective / Summary
Responsible for the maintenance of maximum and minimum stocks, and for the operation of the store
Description of Duties
- Ensuring that the raw materials are available
- In charge of the raw materials stores ( packaging and freezers)
- Maintenance of raw materials database and filing the relevant documents
- Maintenance of the re-order levels of raw materials
- In charge of the co-packaging
- End of the month stock taking
- Develop and maintain suppliers’ relationship and performance
- Evaluation, placement and monitoring of procurement plans for user departments
- Assist in updating procurement Status Report to ensure goods and services delivered to the Users are as per agreed dates and specifications
- Conduct market research for latest information regarding procurement
- To carry out any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Management from time to time.
- Diploma in stores management/ Logistics
- Computer skills
- 2-4 years progressive working experience in a busy organisation
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent co-ordinating and planning skills
If you meet the above requirements please email your CV (with 3 referees) and cover letter to vacancies.hr.@yahoo.com by 10th February 2013 indicating your current remuneration.
Applications without salary details shall not be considered.