Restaurant Manager Jobs in Hurlingham Nairobi Kenya 2013
The Managers role will be to lead the team at the restaurant ensuring the highest levels of customer service and operations efficiency.
He/She will be responsible for the sales growth and profitability of both the Bar and the Kitchen.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent high levels of customer service and handling of customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Is responsible for the growth in Profitability of the Restaurant by meeting the set sales targets and reducing costs.
- Will lead the team and motivate staff to ensure a good working environment and the smooth running of the Restaurant.
- Continuously sources for new clients/ customers by engaging in marketing activities to build the restaurant’s client base.
- Is responsible for the supervision of the entire team and ensures employees adherence to operational manual guidelines.
- Will be in-charge of Performance management by ensuring staff meet performance expectations through regular reviews.
- Will maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs. Prepare schedules and ensure that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Performance and sales driven.
- Posses excellent Customer service and Customer care skills
- Have good leadership and supervisory skill
- Have excellent communication skills capable of motivating teams and individuals towards defined organizational goals and objectives
- Be an outgoing person with excellent customer service skills.
Please send your CV and Letter of application to email@example.com by 15th February 2012.