Hospitality Sales Executives Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Graduates with one to three years of sales experience are preferred: preferably in hotel sales or other hospitality industries.
- Relationship-building to potential clients
- Cold calling and other marketing techniques to ensure increase in sales
- Attendance at trade shows
- Following up with current clients and potential clients who have expressed interest
- Assist with administrative duties like creating and distributing sales agreements, event request forms, filing and sending invoices, production of monthly and quarterly sales reports and any variety of general office responsibilities
- Sales professional must be a strong “people person” with excellent communication skills;
- a positive, persuasive personality;
- and diligent attention to detail, while ensuring an exemplary experience for all customers.
- First-class written and presentation abilities are vital, as are competent computer and database skills.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com