General Manager of Operations Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Position : General Manager of Operations
Reporting to: Managing Director
Our client is seeking a General Manager to drive the business operations providing vision, inspiration and professionalism of the highest standard in order to promote a team of higher performers in the company.
The ideal candidate must be a leader with ability to develop and implement a good discipline system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise other managers and staff and coordinate business operations
- Oversee projects execution through scheduling, tracking and providing support materials for the projects
- Liaise with other departments and vendors to obtain and update projects
- Ensure that overheads, costs and expenses are minimized by carefully controlling and utilizing all resources effectively
- Respond positively and swiftly to customer concerns and correct potential problems that may affect customers
- Develop business strategies
- Maximize financial performance and profit of the firm
- Set goals for all departments based on the company’s plans
- Develop new business opportunities
- Assist in recruitment of new staff
- Continuously improve the skills, knowledge and morale of all employees
- Take up disciplinary action that is in accordance with the company policies to correct employee disciplinary issues
- Write reports on business operations for the executive staff
- Leadership ability
- Understanding of how to develop and implement business strategies
- Able to supervise a large staff of middle management and support staff
- Ability to delegate work
- Teamwork skills
- Problem solving and conflict management skills
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience as a General Manager/Operations Manager
- Experience in project management
ONLY candidates fulfilling the requirements of the positions should email
- their detailed CVs,
- indicating your availability and
- expected salary
Via email to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
Indicate GENERAL MANAGER on the subject line.
Deadline for application is 13th February 2013.