Full Time Faculty (Neurology) Jobs in Kenya – The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi 2013
Applications are invited from appropriately qualified candidates for the position of Full Time Faculty – Neurology in the Department of Medicine.
- Provide leadership to staff and act as an exemplary role model through leading by example.
- Treat patients in the Neurology Clinic, conduct ward rounds, and participate in internal medicine and neuro-sciences call rotas.
- Participate in resident’s modular learning as an educator, in department teaching, research activities and administrative duties as assigned by the Chair
- Take a lead in the development and implementation of clinical pathways, protocols and policies and guide in the management of neurology services.
- Ensure quality indicators are in place to measure efficiency and effectiveness of care delivery and outcomes.
- Through professional leadership, develop and promote the most clinically effective practices employing effective change management strategies to enhance quality of patient care. Participate in establishing standard of care with unit staff and in monitoring delivery of care according to standards.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the multi-disciplinary team and members of the public, providing relevant clinical information.
- Develop and maintain evidence based standards of neurology practice.
- Promote clinical research within the Neurology Department.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted