Dhanush InfoTech Technical Writer Jobs in Kenya 2013
- Plan, design, create, and edit technical white papers, code manuals and other technical documentation.
- Work closely with and leads and create product documentation.
- Edit documents to conform to Oracle templates and style standards.
- 2+ years of technical writing for a ICT company with strong preference for experience with systems products
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Experience writing technical white papers and end user documentation (online and printed format) that comply with company standards and is appropriate for the intended audience
- Ability to grasp and communicate technical concepts effectively in a team environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker or Oracle Open Office writer
Education Requirements: MA in English/ Bachelors in Journalism or IT/ BA in Communications/ English literature
Contact Details: Interested Candidates can forward their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org