KenCall IT Internship Jobs vacancy Kenya 2013
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
We are currently looking for dedicated, energetic and proactive individuals to join our IT team in an internship position.
- Troubleshoot, research, and resolve technical problems
- Respond to telephone calls, instant messages, email and personnel requests for technical support
- Document, track, and monitor all problems to ensure a timely resolution
- Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software problems pertaining to LAN
- Recommend and schedule repairs, via vendors or hands on.
- Install and configure workstations based on company needs and requirements
- Provide end users support for all LAN- based applications
- Update all IT related inventory
- Installation, uninstallation of software
- Perform other duties or special projects as requested related to area of responsibility
- Moving and Setting up of IT equipment
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent organizational skills
- The desire to learn and is not afraid to ask questions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Must be highly motivated and committed to achieving results
- Ability to work under little supervision while meeting deliverables
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
Educational and/or Other Requirements/Qualifications
- Minimum – IT diploma
- Flexibility to work in shifts including weekend and nightshifts whenever needed.
- Use of computer terminals requiring frequent mental and visual attention; and able to lift\carry servers, PCs, and other computer hardware.
- Must be willing to work in a diverse, dynamic environment and want to be part of a fun, super-skilled team.