Accounts Payable Associates Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Accounts Payable Associates (5)
Our client, a global leader in Business Process and Technology Management is looking for accounts associates for an Accounts Payable Department.
The successful candidates will be responsible for raising Purchase Orders according to incoming Purchase Requests for A&P- ASSETS – OVERHEADS.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide support to the market that facilitates the accurate, efficient and timely set up and approval of purchase orders within SAP.
- Manage the accurate and on time efficient approval of all Purchase Orders within SAP and coordination of the receipt of goods and services whilst ensuring that the surrounding internal control procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Manage parked and blocked items. Analyze daily blocked and parked report and ensure all outstanding items are kept to minimum.
- Monitor Purchase order housekeeping in cooperation with the Requestor. Run monthly reports to ensure unused open PO’s are closed and goods receipts are completed in a timely manner.
- Link process seamlessly with other processes and initiatives that are managing the choice and use of vendors, and the continuous improvement of the Purchase to Pay process.
- Contribute ideas, energy, enthusiasm and support to the continuous improvement of the “Source to Pay” process.
Qualifications and Competencies
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Must have acquired 3 years working experience after graduating with an accounts related degree and have at least 1 year experience in accounts Payables
- Good working experience in SAP
- Must have experience in an Accounts Payable environment
- Is aware of local tax legislation and policies impacting the market
- Understands the role of internal controls and expected outcomes of having proper internal controls e.g. reliability & integrity of business information, safeguarding of assets and intellectual capital
- Ability to use system outputs to meet basic job requirements and applies basic tests for reasonability and accuracy
- Ability to articulate system issues clearly to ensure solutions can be identified and implemented
- Accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities.
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team.
To apply, send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 8th February 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.