Junior ASP.NET / C# Developer Jobs in Kenya 2013
Junior ASP.NET / C# Developer
Build new systems with .NET 4.0 / ASP.NET / VB.NET / SQL Server/ WCF Web Services / WCFData Services.
Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
Assist in the testing of in-development projects.
Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
All other responsibilities as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent subject
- At least 2 years’ experience; in a busy environment
Required Skills and Abilities:
- ASP.NET /C#
- Experience in SQL server
- Worked with frameworks (4.5, 4.0, 3.5 and 2.0)
- Multitier architecture and the technologies associated with it (Windows Communication Foundation, Web services, SOAP)
- Relational Databases (MSSQL, Oracle) (queries, design and normalization)
- Use and best practices for source control systems (CVS / SubVersion / Clear Case / TFS)
- Must be able to stay on top of advancing internet and computer technology and its effects to the business environment
- Must be thorough and precise in their work
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Creative mind, complex problem solver;
MUST be available to start immediately.
Please email your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 14th February, 2013.