Air Mauritius Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2013
Air Mauritius is an international airline operating out of its base in Mauritius and flying to over 18 destinations in Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Indian Ocean.
In order to meet the challenges of growth it has experienced and to ensure an effective sales service to the market, the Company is looking for a dynamic, creative and self-driven individual to fill in the position of Sales Executive.
This position is open to residents of Kenya only.
Reporting to the Manager – East and West Africa, the incumbent will be based in Nairobi and will be responsible to develop and manage the sales and marketing portfolio of Air Mauritius in Eastern and Western Africa.
Pre-requisite of the post
The successful candidate needs to be tertiary qualified from a recognised university in Marketing, Sales, Business Management or any other related field with a minimum of 2 years of sales and marketing experience in the airline or travel related industry
- Energetic and self-motivated with ability to work independently and under pressure all whilst adapting to a fast moving environment.
- Experience in direct or indirect sales and distribution to different market segments.
- Outgoing personality with good business acumen with creativity and flair.
- Demonstrating competence in verbal and written communication skills with good interpersonal skills.
- Good operating standard of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Knowledge and understanding of the local and regional business community and sectors for the areas to be covered.
- Proactive, Team player and Action oriented.
If you feel you have the above skills and willing to form part of a motivated team that is committed to growthand excellence in service, you may send your application on the Company’s prescribed form* with full curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 14 February 2013.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
The Company reserves the right:
- to convene only the most suitably qualified candidates for the selection exercise(s);
- not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
* The application form is to be downloaded from the Air Mauritius Website at the following address: http://www.airmauritius.com/aboutus/mkexternalvacancy.pdf