AA Kenya Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2013
The Automobile Association of Kenya, a nationwide reputable motoring organization affiliated to the Federation Internationale de L’Automobile (Paris), FIA Foundation (London) and African Council for Touring and Automobile wishes to recruit a dynamic Director General Designate who will within six months subject to satisfactory performance take over as the Director General of AA of Kenya.
Reporting to the Governing Council through the Chairman, the Director General shall be responsible
- Effective, efficient operation and management of the Association.
- Ensuring prudent financial and human resource management.
- Developing and recommending to the Governing Council, short, medium and long term strategies to ensure growth and stability of the Association.
- Successful implementation of the approved strategic plan.
- Effective execution of the Governing Council decisions in a timely manner.
- Ensuring representation to and co-operation with the Government of Kenya and other organizations in all matters relating to traffic laws, regulations and road safety.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates who meet the following requirements:
- A Kenyan citizen and holder of a Masters Degree in a relevant field.
- At least ten (10) years experience at Senior Management level in a reputable organization.
- Demonstrable leadership and management skills including knowledge of financial, strategic and people management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively and network effectively locally and internationally.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations governing motoring in Kenya and internationally.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Well organized and able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Capacity to work under pressure.
- Be of highest ethical, personal and professional standing with clarity of vision and professional credibility.
An attractive remuneration and benefits package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Applications must include a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, current position, remuneration, a day time phone contact and email address, names, telephone numbers and email addresses of three professional referees to be received not later than Friday, 15th February 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted