Skin Care Products Sales Executive Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
A leading manufacturer of medically validated skin care products for the professional market place is looking for a motivated individual to fill the position of a Sales Executive on a full time basis.
The position will have a fixed salary plus bonuses.
Based out of the US, the company’s superior products have won the award for the best skin care system sold out of a doctor’s office for three consecutive years.
The company has recently obtained the official distributorship for the East African region.
Sales Executive Position
A salesperson, able to sell and build a solid sales structure as the business expands.
Must be able to work with little supervision.
- Main responsibility will be to sell and generate revenue
- Promote the company continually through meetings and sales calls to target resellers
- Will work with Marketing to create high end events to attract prospective clients
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead generation to increase sales potential
- Source and identify potential selling opportunities
- Knows the market in terms of sophisticated associations as this is a niche market product
- Proactively contact resellers within targeted industries
- SELL – SELL – SELL!
Personal Skills and Qualities
The individual should:
- Have Innate soft selling skills
- Be articulate and able to paint the picture of who we are and what our vision is
- Quick learner
- Self-motivated & driven
- Knowledge of the beauty industry would be an added advantage
- Presentable and confident
- Independent mind
This individual will essentially be one of the faces of the company and therefore should dress and behave accordingly at all times particularly outside of the office and outside of office hours.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- Science background desirable but not a necessity.
- Able to understand the skin management segment.
- 2 or more years of experience in sales & marketing.
- Previous sales & marketing experience in a similar industry will be a big plus.
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Results oriented
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.
To apply, send a recent CV indicating your sales and marketing achievements to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “sales executive East Africa” on the subject line before 15th February 2013.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.