IS Helpdesk Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2013 (KShs 10K – 15K)
Job Title: IS Helpdesk Remuneration: Kshs 10,000 – Kshs 15,000
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- First level of business interaction
- Communication & Escalation Management
- Follow-up’s & Issue closure coordination with internal team
- Remedy Management & ticket allocation
- Remedy Daily Reporting
- L1 Documentation
- 9×6 Mon-Fri Support First level of support (Min 40% of total monthly tkt)
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced Engineer.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the company.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
- MS Office application (like Word, XL, Adobe, Visio, Project etc)
- Dell Hardware installation and trouble shooting
- Printer Installation Installation/configuration & trouble shooting
- Know how about Patches scripts implementation & technology
- Antivirus (Symantec)
- Exchange 2003/2007
- Windows 2003 Server
- Windows XP/Vista
- MS Outlook
- LANDESK, ALTIRIS
- Fair knowledge about WAN/LAN
- Trouble shooting for network cabling
- Backup operations
- Desktop and Notebooks setup and daily management
- IT Policy development, Administration and management in conjunction with internal processes
- Microsoft Patches Administration and management on the client systems
- Management of changes across business, Technology and process boundaries in conjunction with internal processes
- Warranty Management as an escalation to third party vendors
- Ensure the reports are generated and sent to appropriate personnel – These include trend analysis and health check reports
- Educated to minimum diploma level ideally in computer related subject – from a recognised institution
- Ability to Manage Data
- Minimum 2 years experience
If interested, kindly send CV and application letter to email@example.com