United Kenya Club General Manager Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2013
The United Kenya Club is one of the oldest private members club in Kenya, having been established in 1946.
It has a diverse membership and offers exceptional sporting, social and conference facilities within a strategic location in the City of Nairobi.
Club Manager / Chief Executive Officer
Job Ref: UKC/GM/2013
The Club is seeking to recruit a dynamic highly motivated and results oriented individual for the position of Club General Manager (CEO), reporting to the Board of Directors through the Executive Committee and the Chairman.
The General Manager an ex-officio member and the Secretary to the Board, is responsible for the day to day management of the club subject to the direction of the Board, implementation of the Club’s strategic plan, execution of Boards decision, provision of leadership, good governance, management and ensuring effective overall administrative co-ordination, financial management, and highly quality service provision to Club members and guests.
The successful candidate shall have the following minimum attributes:
- A degree in hospitality management from a recognized university or an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position with a proven successful track record, experience in management of a private members club will be an added advantage.
- Maintain confidentiality on relevant matters.
- Good knowledge of hospitality performance monitoring and accounting systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with co-workers and contacts with members and other bodies and organizations.
Send your application with a detailed CV and daytime telephone number by post to
United Kenya Club,
P.O. Box 18409 – 00100,
before 10th Feb 2013.