Restaurant Branch Manager Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Restaurant management combines strategic planning, shift pattern organisation and day-to-day management activities
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Analysing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Organising marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
- Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
- Responding to customer complaints.
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company’s standards.
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Organising and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required.
- Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
Atleast 3 years in the Hospitality industry and Financial Management Skills is a Must.