Real Estate Firm Accounts Assistant Job in Kenya 2013 (KShs 20K – 30K)
Role Objective: The Accounts Assistant will assist in the maintenance of proper books of account; manage the payables ledger and the petty cash system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To reconcile all revenues collected on daily basis and check balances against receipts.
- Post accounting data both manually and electronically in the cash journal and maintain a cash balance.
- Prepare bank account deposits documents and confirmed deposit total.
- Strong communicator as will be required to work as a team, with Management and also liaise with external parties
- High attention to detail and the ability to process payrolls to tight deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Preparing the marketing budget and sales forecasting reports
- Good analytical skills
- Balance sheet account reconciliations ensuring balances are current.
- Preparation of VAT return.
- Assist in budget preparation and any other accounting/administration job assigned.
- A Maximum of CPA II, and atleast I year experience in accounting a must.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft office packages particularly Excel
- Experience in using accounting packages Quick books.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.