Pharmaceutical Marketing Company HR Officer Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013 (KShs 40K – 60K)
Salary: 40k – 60k
- Help in the articulation of the Human Resources Policy in the company.
- Participate in the recruitment process and ensure adherence to best practice in the process.
- Coordinate and monitor staff movements with regard to leave applications / approvals.
- Compute staff allowances e.g. acting and overtime allowances.
- Help Determine the company’s training needs on a regular basis.
- Draw up an annual training calendar, prepare training budgets and identify suitable trainers and training institutions.
- Evaluate and assess the impact of training programmes to ascertain their benefit and quality.
- Design, develop and conduct / facilitate orientation programmes for new staff.
- Oversee all logistics pertaining to facilitation of internal/external training of staff.
- Coordinate and where necessary conduct training for staff.
- Monitor and control internships and attachments.
- Participate in the roll out and follow up on performance management programmes.
- Ensure accuracy and safe custody of personnel data.
- Assist the HR Manager in dealing with labour relations issues.
- Provide guidance, training and daily supervision to other HR support staff.
A minimum of a diploma in Human Resource management.
The suitable candidate should have a minimum of 3 years work experience.
If qualified send CV only to email@example.com, indicating the title HR OFFICER( Salary 40k-60k) on the subject line