Liverpool VCT,Monitoring and Evaluation Officers Jobs in Kisumu and Embu Kenya 2013
LVCT’s focus is on the scale-up of quality-assured HIV counseling, testing and care services.
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Officers
No. of Positions: 2
Reporting To: Regional Manager
Location: 1 in Kisumu and 1 in Embu
Effectively manage and implement LVCT’s monitoring and evaluation guidelines at the regional level.
The job holder will coordinate review, development, implementation and evaluation of the regional M&E systems focused on data collection, reporting and analysis.
S/he will monitor regional performance and provide feedback for programme improvement to the region and the national office.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Receive, validate and enter regional data for correctness and quality
- Analyse data and submit monthly report in accordance with the data flow chart
- Ensure safe storage of paper and electronic data in accordance with LVCT policies
- Provide ongoing feedback to programmes, sites and the RM on data issues
- Carry out RDQA on the agreed upon frequency, write reports and provide recommendations
- Work with regional programme staff to develop SMART monitoring plans in the region
- Monitor regional performance against the set targets and expected results
- Support development of data collection tools, progress, process and performance and process reporting templates
- Support in development and review of institutional work plans within the region
- Train field staff including CHWs and local partners on the reporting tools, data management, data analysis and utilization, monitoring and evaluation methods and principles and reporting
- Assist with the documentation and report of assessments, program data, lessons learned and best practices for dissemination through relevant channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Statistical training will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience, in a similar position in a fast paced, Multi-tasking environment
- Experience in programme level
- Demonstrated analysis, communication, interpersonal, report writing and presentation skills
- Proactive, creative, systems thinker, problem-solver
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and CV (Max. 3pgs) along with contacts of three referees, Salary history and expectations to email@example.com so as to arrive NOT later than February 06, 2013 stating the position, job reference number and Location on the subject line.
Human Resource and Administration Division,
Liverpool VCT, Care and Treatment,
P.O Box 19835, 00202
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Failure to follow the above instructions will lead to automatic disqualification.
LVCT is an equal opportunity employer