KTDA Power Company Ltd (KTPC) Electrical Technician Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
To be considered you must be computer literate, proactive and resilient.
Reporting to the Plant Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for.
- Monitoring of instrument readings as per established schedule.
- Performing physical inspections and approved minor repairs.
- Performing site tests for condition assessment when appropriate.
- Scheduling preventive maintenance or life extension based condition assessment.
- Operating and maintenance of the power supply to the factory.
- Scheduling of Imenti Hydro generation and the Diesel generation in the factory in consultation with the factory electrician.
- Responsible for all the export/ import of power to KPLC and filling of the returns through the FUM / Maintenance Manager.
- Operating the plant with the Mechanical Technician on shift.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: -
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- C- (Minus) O level (Minimum div 4)
- 4 years experience in a similar environment
- Read and interpret circuit diagrams
- Work under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of transformer functions
If you believe you fit the required profile, please write in confidence to the address below by 13th February 2013 attaching curriculum vitae with details of your qualifications, experience and present position.
The Group General Manager – Human Resource & Administration,
Kenya Tea Development Agency (MS) Ltd,
P. O. Box 30213 – 00100,
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.