KTDA Power Company (KTPC) Mechanical Technician (Plant) Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Reporting to the Plant Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for the plant operations and maintenance.
- Operating and maintaining the hydropower plant.
- Participating in preventative corrective maintenance activities with reference to provided guidelines.
- Operating and maintaining of the power supply to the factory.
- Managing the Imenti Hydro generation and the diesel generation with respect to manpower, parts, records and all scheduled and unscheduled plant activities.
- Supervising and Managing Mechanical/ Hydro Mechanical aspects of power plant including O& M.
- Monitoring and progress tracking of electromechanical works /equipment and related hydro mechanical works done by others.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: -
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- C (Plain) O level (Minimum div 4)
- 4 years experience in a similar environment
- Read and interpret circuit diagrams.
- Experience in electro mechanical/ hydro mechanical / mechanical engineering works preferably related to hydro power projects.
If you believe you fit the required profile, please write in confidence to the address below by 13th February 2013 attaching curriculum vitae with details of your qualifications, experience and present position.
The Group General Manager – Human Resource & Administration,
Kenya Tea Development Agency (MS) Ltd,
P. O. Box 30213 – 00100,
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.