KTDA Power Company (KTPC) Hydropower Plant Operator Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Reporting to the Plant Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for
- Operating the hydropower plant.
- Participating in preventative corrective maintenance activities.
- Maintaining a record of all daily operation activities and incidents at the plant.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: -
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- C– (Minus) O level (Minimum)
- 3 years experience in a similar environment
- Read and interpret circuit diagrams
- Work under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of transformer functions
If you believe you fit the required profile, please write in confidence to the address below by 13th February 2013 attaching curriculum vitae with details of your qualifications, experience and present position.
The Group General Manager – Human Resource & Administration,
Kenya Tea Development Agency (MS) Ltd,
P. O. Box 30213 – 00100,