Purpose of the Job: Build business by identifying and selling products and maintaining good relationships with existing, new and prospective customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Servicing existing routes/accounts, obtaining orders and establishing new accounts in the specified territory by planning and organizing daily work schedules and route plans.
- Ensure that the products gain the visibility and that distribution is well managed.
- Submit orders daily and ensure proper reconciliations of accounts are done.
- Keep Management informed by submitting activity and results reports, on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Grow new areas.
- Debt control and collection.
- Supporting Marketing and promotion activities by the management to assist push sales.
- A diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years experience selling FMCG and achieving targets,
- Experience in handling route sales required.
- Ability to prioritize assigned work.
Please indicate current or last salary.
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database