Receptionist / Administrative Assistant Jobs vacancy in Nairobi Kenya 2013
- Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face.
- Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
- Provide personal administrative support to management and the company through conducting
- and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
- General administrative and clerical support
- Prepare letters and documents
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Co-ordinate meetings and organize catering
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
Skills, knowledge and experience requirement:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position
- Diploma in Business administration
- Basic accounting Skills will be an added advantage
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.