Public Complaints Committee Research Assistants (Environmental Sciences and Legal Affairs) Jobs in Kenya 2013
PCC invites applications for the posts of Research Assistants, Environmental Sciences and Legal Affairs.
- Receiving and recording complaints at PCC.
- Interviewing complainants who visit PCC
- Participating in on-site investigation visits
- Participation in public hearings
- Participation in finalization of cases by PCC
- Preparing legal opinions in the preparation of rulings and recommendations
- Making the following draft reports on behalf of the Committee members;
- Annual reports
- State of Environment report
- Case reports
- Workshop reports
- Identification of target groups for workshops, barazaas and hearings
Applicants should be graduates of Bachelor of Environmental Studies or Bachelor of Laws (LLB). On-going students in the two disciplines are also free to apply;
The following will be added advantage:
- Post graduate diploma in law
- Research and report writing skills will be an added value
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer skills
Public Complaints Committee on Environment
Popo Road, Off Mombasa Road
P.O. Box 36256 – 00200,