Kinetic Controls Ltd Electrical Technician Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
We build on the technology’ knowledge and skills to come up with innovative, sustainable and most practical maintenance solutions.
We are seeking to recruit a results-oriented and proactive team player to fill the position of Electrical Technician Position.
Qualifications and skills
- At least Diploma in Electrical Engineering or related field; “Must have cleared his Course work”
- At least relevant experience at power maintenance works especially on BTS, MSRs.
- Working knowledge of computer accounting packages with particular emphasis on Excel and Report writing
- Very Strong ANALYTICAL and CREATIVITY skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude.
- Very competent with Computer Programs .
- Proficient in written communications.
- The ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Willingness to learn and collaborate with others.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written English language skills.
Only short listed Candidates will be contacted.
Provide your day time telephone number.
“Kinetic Controls Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.”