Insurance Broker Assistant Marketing Executive Jobs in Mombasa Kenya 2012 (KShs 65K)
Our client, a leading insurance broker in East Africa is looking to hire an Assistant Marketing Executive for their Mombasa office, to grow business in the region by developing and executing marketing campaigns.
The role involves the development of prospects through active networking, marketing, business development, and client visits.
The main responsibilities in this role include:
- Developing a target client list through networking and marketing from whom to grow business.
- Cross sell to existing clients
- Submit quotations to prospective clients, having created and negotiated the best solution at the best rates with approved underwriters
- Responding to tenders which involves sending out quotations requests to underwriters, analysing quotations and negotiating terms compiling the tender to fulfil the technical requirements and ensuring full compliance to all requirements finalise the tender and submit in good time attend the tender opening and accurately record all relevant information follow up on tender results
- Maintain good, strong working relationships with clients retaining and growing the customer base.
The position is a very hands-on role, requiring a highly driven individual who has an outstanding record of marketing achievement and who will hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will:
- have attained a minimum grade of B in O Level/KSCE and will be undertaking a Diploma in Insurance
- have about 3 years’ experience in marketing insurance products
- be self-motivated, independent with a pleasant personality, outgoing and interested in interacting with people
- be highly computer literate and have excellent communication and reporting skills.
- proven record in developing profitable new business and good technical knowledge.
This position has excellent long-term career prospects.
Remuneration: The salary for this position will be between KShs 65,000 gross per month, negotiable based on experience and demonstrable contribution.
Applications should be done via our recruitment portal www.careers.tgagroupea.com
Please Note: We do not charge individuals any fee to accept or hold their applications in our database.
We therefore do not accept any applications from agencies who charge their clients for submitting their resumes.