Human Resource Manager jobs Career Opportunity in Kenya 2013
Description: Human Resource Manager
Job Purpose: Maintaining and enhancing the company’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Human Resource Manager Job Duties:
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintaining company staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Preparing new employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintaining a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensuring planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintaining employee benefits programs and informing employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource statutory requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the company at any hearings.
- Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completing human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintaining human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Relevant degree level qualification and at least three years experience in HR management.
- Experience in Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law and other statutes, Organization.
Age: Minimum 35 years.
By: 10th Feb 2013