Executive Assistant to MD Jobs Vacancy in Kenya 2013
Our client is a fast growing professional services firm in the field of communication and marketing and are part of a global network.
Overall Purpose of the job
- Manage efficiently and have effective coordination of functions of the Managing Director’s office including schedules, document management, expense reports among other administrative duties
- Serve as the focal point between the office of the MD and account teams/consultants and external stakeholders from our clients and other groups.
- Handle confidential information and material in a professional manner.
- Coordinate business development activities for clients channeled through the MD’s office by following through on the various leads and ultimate conversion into business and report on progress.
- Provide support in client key brand-building initiatives together with the account managers and business development team
- Serve as project manager for special initiatives to support the strategic goals of the firm
- Manage, update the firm’s client database while developing and assisting in the positioning of the firm as a strategic partner to existing clients by identifying key opportunities to reinforce the brand.
- Proactively manage and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders, professional associations and other relevant third-parties through the MD’s office.
- Develop a weekly client activity reporting mechanism in liaison with the account management team, to track and give periodical status reports against KPI’s for the various accounts and also client service standards as per the firm’s standards.
- Manage client feedback using the firm’s feedback mechanism.
- Represent the firm at various professional forums as advised.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Business Administration or BA Secretarial
- IT Proficiency
- Minimum of 5 years at a related position
- Experience in corporate communications and brand management is an added advantage though not a requirement
- Excellent planning, prioritizing and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow through on projects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Excellent writing, reporting and presentation skills
- Willing to learn how to market the services of a professional services firm.