Business Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kenya 2013
Our client, an established and fast growing retail brand whose core business is providing Purified water solutions for residential, commercial and industrial clients is seeking to fill the post of Business Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating awareness of the company’s products to key target groups.
- Coordinating major company activities with the aim of growing markets share and exceeding revenue and non-revenue targets.
- Assist in setting targets per segment and sales team members and manage execution of all revenue targets.
- Prepare forecasts, sales budgets and reports.
- Planning, organization of written, telephone, personal contacts with clients and supervision of these contacts and the development of an up-to-date client database with marketing interface.
- Organize comprehensive information (catalogues, brochures, presentations and quotations) to existing and potential customers regarding the product range offered by the company, with aid of the relevant sales resources and sales channels.
- Be involved in sourcing, negotiating, contracting and preparing board proposals for approval of franchise outlets and franchisees.
- Manage all franchise relationships and plan and execute Franchise Sales Marketing Plan, present investment opportunities to potential franchise partners.
- Manage, with the Finance & Administration Manager, effective commercial negotiations with subsidiary suppliers ensuring that the right balance between cost, quality and reliability is maintained.
- Be aware of all areas of joint responsibility for safety in the operation and that they abide strictly by all the safety instructions, especially when operating equipment and handling sensitive situations.
- A university Graduate in Business Management, Commerce, Business, Economics, Finance or other related studies.
- At least 3 years experience in Business Management, Administrative Management or related experience.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Sales Business Development or other key Business Management role.
- Strong management, project management, contracting and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage various teams in different disciplines
- Strong motivational and emotional intelligence skills.
- A career driven professional who is looking to grow beyond this position (opportunities include managing a brand that is set to become a company of its own)
- Overseas experience is an added advantage.