Writer / Journalist Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Our Client, which is a media and marketing organization focusing on the youth.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines is a must.
- Ability to search and write a wide variety of engaging youth-related material in music, entertainment, arts, sports, fashion and technology, all with national-and sometimes international-exposure.
- Ability to produce fresh, funky & fantastic ideas is absolutely mandatory
- A degree in Journalism, Communication or law or bachelor of commerce.
- At least 4-5 years experience as a writer working in a magazine/newspaper environment
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Completely computer literate and tech savvy
- A genuine interest in youth – proven participation with youth will be an added advantage
- Must have a portfolio of work
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title (Writer / Journalist) on the email subject to email@example.com