The Standard Group Mechanical Engineer Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
The Standard Group comprises of The Standard Newspapers, Game Yetu, The County weekly, KTN, Radio Maisha, PDS, Standard Digital and Think Outdoor Services.
The Group looking for highly motivated, qualified, experienced and reputable team players to fill the following position:
- Carry out plant corrective, preventive and scheduled maintenance,
- Effective daily reporting of all machinery technical performance status,
- Identify and analyse maintenance deficiencies encountered,
- Management of press spare parts stock movement and re-ordering level within the lead time,
- Advising and guiding plant users on health and safety operation procedures,
- Provide leadership to plant technical staff.
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc. in Mechanical or Plant Engineering.
- Good knowledge of plant machines and computer based industrial automation.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Good team player.
- Ability to make quick decisions and to improvise if necessary.
- Ability and energy to work during odd hours.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a busy Industrial Plant set up.
If you possess the above qualifications and the drive to meet the challenges, visit our website www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment to browse through the current openings/vacancies and apply not later than 5th February 2013.
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Standard Group is an equal opportunity employer.