IAT Test Centre Administrator Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
The Ideal candidate must have:
- A diploma with a bias in IT or a Certificate in User Support
- Professional or equivalent.
- Must also have completed ICDL Parts I and II.
- Must be honest, reliable and responsible
- Be able to work flexible hours (up to 7p.m. in the evenings)
- Be meticulous and take pride in doing the job right.
- Be self-motivated, quality conscious and comfortable working with procedures
- Be a team player and be able to work without close supervision.
Address applications to:
Human Resources Director
P.O. Box 14201, 00800 Westlands Nairobi, Kenya
Symphony Place, Waiyaki Way Slip Road, Westlands,
Tel: 4455000/0716 793 954,