Head of Alternative Channels Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
One of our clients a leading bank in Kenya is looking to recruit highly dynamic, professional candidate as a Head of Alternative Channels.
Position: Head of Alternative Channels
Reports to: General Manager, Business Development
Purpose of the position
The job-holder will be expected to drive and grow the Alternate Banking Channel businesses of the Bank including Mobile Banking, Agency Banking, Islamic Banking, Card business, Internet Banking, Third Party Distribution and Banc assurance.
Key Result Areas
- Develop and implement a road-map for innovation and development of the Alternate Banking Channels of the Bank, including Mobile Banking Agency Banking, Islamic Banking, Internet Banking, Card business, Third Party Distribution and Banc assurance.
- Develop and Implement new Alternate Banking products and services
- Manage performance and drive usage of the Alternate Banking Channels of the Bank.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- University degree in Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting),MBA preferred
- At least 10 years’ experience in handling Alternate Banking Channels commercial and product development functions of a commercial bank at a senior managerial level.
- Exposure to developing Mobile and Internet Banking products
- Demonstrated hands on experience at Senior Management level on innovation/product development
- Sound technological knowledge in related areas
- Deep market knowledge and established relations with vendors and other industry functionaries.
Disclaimer: Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements stated above need not apply
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted.
All applicants must send scanned copies of their pay slips and testimonials as part of the application.
Note that TalentRecruit uses third party entities to verify all relevant documents that include academic and police certificates, pay-slips among others