Gifted Tech Software Developer Jobs in Nairobi Kenya 2013
The successful candidates will also be informing the management on the progress of the team’s activities and the situation on the ground with relation to the business – client relationship and achievement of set targets.
Qualification and Competencies
- Proficient in use of Database platforms; Oracle, SQL Server, MySql, XML, Sybase, Foxpro and Postgres.
- Proven experience in Graphic Design using photoshop, illustrator, fireworks, coreldraw e.t.c
- Ability to deliver top quality software working solutions within set deadline limits and specifications.
- Proven record of human and project organization and management skills.
- Software modeling and simulation as well as front end graphical user interface design.
- Come up with appropriate software designs for solutions that can be developed and implemented easily.
- Come up with necessary project documentation during the software development process.
- Develop software according to specifications given and deliver within time deadline and resource constraints.
- Integrate various software solutions with pre-existing or new software and hardware solutions
- Carry out software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, and software reliability analysis.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and any expectations on the subject line.