Forecourt Supervisor Job Vacancy Announcement Kenya 2013 (KShs 18K)
An investment Ltd company located in Nairobi involved in working with Investment companies and Petrol station business activities is looking to fill the position of a forecourt supervisor.
The forecourt supervisor will report to the station manager.
Job Purpose: Ensure provision of a high level of customer service in the forecourt and service areas by performing the following supervisory duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring order and the smooth running of operations at the forecourt and service areas at all times
- Ensure the entire forecourt staff are smart and presentable
- Ensure proper merchandising of products on the forecourt especially on the lubricant racks
- Apply and ensure that the Forecourt Customer Attendants(CSA) apply the Total Top service standards in all operations
- In conjunction with the line manager assign daily/shift based duties to CSA’s
- Ensure that customers are served efficiently and their requests attended to politely.
- Ensure a clean working environment adhering to the housekeeping and health and safety standards of Total Kenya Ltd and Bill Investments Ltd.
- Deal with cases of staff disobedience/customer complaints in the first instance (reported to the manager in the daily briefing).
- Represent the management when dealing with credit customers
- Confirming Local Purchase Order (LPO) details before commencing of fuelling
- Verifying that invoice/credit card amounts tally with what is on the pump and writing invoices
- Training of new employees (On the job training – OTJT) in line with our standards. Assist in appraisals and evaluation of members of staff.
- Suggest and recommend improvements to staff related matters.
- Aim for the highest product sales to each customer
Key Performance Indicators
- Smooth and improving operations at the forecourt/service areas
- Elimination of fraudulent activities on the forecourt/service areas
- Comments received from customers on service and mystery motorist reports
- Increased sales
- Communication with senior management
- Form 4 KCSE Certificate or Equivalent
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Pleasant and service oriented personality
- Distinguishing characteristics
- Employees at this level are generally able to function without supervision.
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills are required.
- Should be able to command respect from others.
Unique Job Demands
- Based outside in the forecourt.
- Work in day or night shifts.
- Work with fuels and oils.
- Work involves much time spent standing.
Salary budget: Kshs.18, 000 Gross
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to email@example.com before close of business 1st February 2013.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.