Advertising Sales Executive Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Our Client, which is a media and marketing organization focusing on the youth.
The Advertising Sales Executive will be responsible for maintaining and growing advertising revenues across a given client and market territory.
- Selling advertising space to a mix of new customers and existing key accounts. Working toward set revenue targets and generating advertising sales revenues.
- Proactively network, always seeking opportunities to promote the product
- This role will involve visiting potential customers to aggressively prospect for new business
- This role will also involve maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via regular meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years experience in advertising sales from a media/advertising sector.
- Alternatively you will be an experienced sales person (minimum 2 years) looking to break into magazine advertising sales.
- A pleasant personality and excellent communication skills
- Have an existing client and contact portfolio
- Outgoing and a people person
- Well groomed
- Well spoken
- International/global worldview
- Strong networking skills
- An undergraduate degree in Sales and Marketing or Advertising from a recognized university, a Masters is preferred
- A solid understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising cost-effectiveness, including market sector targeting, product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling etc.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title (advertising sales executive) on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate current or last salary.