Homa Hills Community Development Organization CEO Jobs vacancy in Karachuonyo Kenya 2013
HHCDO stives to empower communities living in Karachuonyo in terms of their civic responsibilities, economic independence, food security, environmental conservation, public health and HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support for a just and equitable society.
The organization is also restructuring and repositioning the Enterprise Division for productivity and growth to take advantage of increasing local demand and improving infrastructure in the region.
We seek to fill the following vacancy and invite qualified, dedicated and self-motivated applicants.
HHCDO is seeking a qualified personality for this apical position to successfully lead the teams implementing the various projects within the Organization.
The position shall have the following KEY responsibilities
- Head the management team and be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Organization and Secretary to the Board of Directors.
- In consultation with the Chairman, represent and act on behalf of the Organization.
- Initiate and Manage entrepreneurial activities; develop the farm and other enterprise lines with profit making and community service as the hallmark of enterprise development.
- In consultation with the Chairman, carry out all the correspondences and publicity on behalf of the Organization.
- Ensure adherence to the Organization Systems and procedures
- Keep full and up to date records of Organizations affairs
- Arrange for the meetings of Organization in liaison with the Board Chairman.
- Minimum University Graduate in Management, Business Administration or Social Sciences.
- An Advanced University Degree in Management, Business Administration or Social Sciences (Master’s Degree or equivalent) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Three (3) years in the area of Management/Administration in NGO set up
- Working skills in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc).
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Management of Quality Control Process
- Proposal writing skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to bring sound decisions
- Good planning, prioritizing and organizational skills
- Good networking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Excellent communication and reporting Skills
All applications should be in the form of a single attachment containing both the cover letter, and CV Only (in MS Word or PDF format)
Homa Hills strives to provide the space and encourages all staff to be innovative and think beyond their Job Descriptions to create opportunities for themselves and the organization
The Chairman BoD
Homa Hills Community Development Organization
P.O. Box 3802-40100