CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
The key purpose of the organization is to assist 10,000 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
About the position
- We are looking for people who have pride, passion and energy, but mostly love to train young people.
- Take responsibility for the quality of the curriculum delivered.
- Guidance and skills development to ensure that standards are maintained and improved.
- To act as a personal mentor to CAP students.
- Assist students get internships and placements.
- Link the youth with potential employers.
- Adequately equipping the students with Entrepreneurial skills.
- Assist in the design and preparation of materials, resources and information to be used in respect of programmed delivery.
- Carry out monitoring, guidance, support and mentoring of the learners and take action as required.
- Should also handle the delivery of basic IT Curriculum to the trainees
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and motivational skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Dynamism, creativity and flexibility.
- Networking skills a must.
- Must be flexible.
- One (2) years working experience as a trainer.
- Aged 26 – 33 years.
- Extensive background in Entrepreneurship.
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Must have passion of working with young people.
- Past experience working with NGOs in forming savings groups and supporting budding entrepreneurs will be an added advantage.
- Must have good background in IT.
- Demonstrated Experience in transferring Entrepreneurship knowledge.
- Degree in Entrepreneurship or related field.