Techno Brain General Managers (Solution Sales) Jobs in Tanzania and Ethiopia 2013
General Manager – Solution Sales Tanzania and Ethiopia
Techno Brain, an ISO 9001: 2008 certified & CMMI Level 3 Company, is Africa’s leading custom software application provider.
Techno Brain offers innovative software solutions to Government, NGO, and large Private organizations.
Due to the recent expansions Techno Brain seeks to recruit an excellent General Manager is solution sales.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The role will require the candidate to manage overall business development for IT Solution & Service sales in the country of responsibility.
- Responsible for managing entire sales and marketing operations in Tanzania
- To guide and help local sales work force in building their skills for various sales activities like making quality presentations, handling customer objections, negotiation skills, etc.
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with retail partners,managing all strategic alliances/partnerships, identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets.
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- To build capacity of work force in the areas of: Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Account Management, Project Management.
Skills & Experience
- Overall 8 years’ experience in the industry with a minimum 4years+ of experience in a Managerial/Leadership role in IT Sales.
- Qualification: Post Graduate from a reputed Institution, preferable with a science background.
- Proven IT Solutions & Services sales management experience, together with a good record of achieving targets.
- Experience of managing multiple customers across geographies
- Multi vendor / SI Program management experience
- Good Networking across the Industry
- Proven people leadership
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical, and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner.
- Flexibility to travel.
If you meet the above requirements please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your current and expected remuneration.
Applications without salary details shall not be considered.