Techno Brain Enterprise Agreements Licensing Specialist Jobs vacancy 2013
Recruiting Enterprise Agreements Licensing Specialist
The Enterprise Agreements Licensing Sales Specialist (LSS) is at the center of Microsoft’s Licensing Annuity business. The required key competences are Sales and Relationship Management related to a thorough understanding of Microsoft volume licensing offerings and Microsoft Software Solutions.
The LSS adds value by negotiating licensing agreements that maximize long-term revenue and enhance the customer experience. It is a sales role that requires an ongoing working relationship with customers and close cooperation with AM (Account Managers)
The LSS role is primarily focused on the EA (Enterprise Agreement) lifecycle, including New and Renewal negotiations.
This includes helping customers to understand how to purchase, renew and maximize the licenses for their Microsoft technology solutions.
Success in the role includes growing the licensing annuity business, closing deals within guidance, and increasing customer satisfaction.
The success is measured by meeting or exceeding Sales objectives such as: EA: revenue, penetration, renewals, revenue recapture, up sell / cross sell (Business Productivity Online Standard – BPOS, Enterprise Application Platform) and Services (Managed Services )attach. Negotiations of Open and Open Value , Campus and Schools agreements as well.
How does the LSS role add value?
The LSS role adds value by:
- Providing volume licensing expertise within the Country. This includes mastering Program and Product Licensing scenarios focused principally on EA, EAS (EA Subscription) offerings.
- Performing a Sales role, including
- Contributing to the overall account plan by developing appropriate licensing strategies to further grow revenue and annuity penetration,
- Developing and selling licensing solutions by driving customer licensing proposals and
- Negotiating with customers to maximize contract value and Customer Satisfaction, whilst simplifying the licensing experience for the customer and driving for “right licensing”.
In detail, the LSS will
- Create and manage comprehensive account specific licensing annuity plans for his/her country.
- Drive Account penetration for EA, through full platform EAs, attach / re-attach and cross-sell / up-sell opportunities, incl. BPOS, MDOP (Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack), EAP (Enrolment for Application Platform), ECI (Enrolment for Core Infrastructure), whilst supporting license compliancy initiatives
- Provide licensing consultation (e.g. negotiating tactics, up-selling scenarios) to account and / or opportunity strategies in collaboration with AMs (Inside Account Managers),
- Define, drive and execute on negotiation strategies and tactics, in collaboration with the AMs.
- Develop accurate, relevant and complete financial analyses for customers, including MS TCO Analysis for Microsoft software purchase and Cost Savings through acquisition and deployment of Microsoft technology
- Proactively offer strategic licensing consulting to both the Account managers and the SMB Licensing specialists.
- Proactively offer Software Solutions to the Customers and to the AM’s in the Country-
- Be able to work on set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams.
How is the LSS role unique from other roles?
The LSS role is unique in:
- Its focus on both the short-term and the long-term revenue goals within each customer account.
- Its ability to create financial solutions for customers and provide simple solutions to complex licensing scenarios so that customers understand how Microsoft can help them in the acquisition process and to help customer understand the Software solution for his technical needs .
- Its focus on driving consistency and predictability in the ways in which the company achieves revenue in the account whilst creating a good environment to position the other company solutions not necessarily Microsoft solutions
Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the related field
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Bcom, BA,Bsc
MCP Certifications in either of the below;
- Designing and Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions for Small and Medium Organizations
- Designing and Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations
- Planning, Implementing and Maintaining a Software Asset Management (SAM) Program
Subject matter skills in the below;
- 200 to 300 Level Sales Negotiation professional, closing business with large, medium and small customers
- 300-400 Level knowledge of Microsoft licensing and the end-to-end licensing acquisition process
- 200 to 300 Level knowledge of basic Microsoft platform technologies and enterprise solutions
- 200 to 300 Level knowledge of major competitors’ licensing programs, value propositions and discounting strategies
- 200 to 300 Level knowledge of LAR partners, specifically as it relates to their business models and approaches with customers
If you meet the above requirements please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your current and expected remuneration.
Applications without salary details shall not be considered.