Techno Brain Business Development Manager (ORACLE / SAP) Jobs in Kenya 2013
Business Development Manager ORACLE / SAP
Roles & Responsibilities
Manage, support, and supervise the business development department responsible for acquisition of new projects and project bids.
Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
Proactively develops and improve products and services by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams.
Coordinate with sponsors concerning size, standards, conditions and timing of research.
Support marketing activities, including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc.Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
Planning and preparing presentations.
Establishing and maintaining working relationships.Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
Skills & Experience
- Overall 6+ experience in the industry with a minimum 3 years+ of experience in a Business Development Manager role.
- Qualifications: Preferably a post graduate with an Oracle/SAP back ground.
- Proven IT Solutions & Services sales management experience, together with a good record of achieving targets.
- Experience of managing multiple customers across geographies
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical, and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner