Senior Sales Manager (Executive Designer Clothing) Jobs in Kenya 2013
Company Profile: Our client is a retail clothing outlet for men & women mainly focusing on Italian and German designer houses mainly targeting the high end market.
Main Purpose of the position
This job requires managing sales and store activity as well as driving service and ensuring that standards are upheld.
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency;
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control;
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profits;
- Analyzing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning;
- Using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning;
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met;
- Responding to customer complaints and comments;
- Organizing special promotions, displays and events;
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing;
- Initiating changes to improve the business, e.g. coming up with new ways on marketing to target markets
- Degree/Advanced Diploma in Business related studies preferably sales and marketing
- At least 5 years experience in the clothing retail sector preferable with designer clothing
- He/she should be someone who is presentable, pleasant and with excellent communication skills
- Languages: English, Kiswahili and French will be an added advantage.
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position in the subjectline and preferred location.