Security Provider Technical Manager Job in Kenya 2013
Our Client, a leading high-tech security provider in East Africa with its corporate headquarters in Nairobi is looking for a qualified and experienced individual to fill the position of a Technical Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide senior management with monthly and annual reports, which include team’s performance, budgets and project status.
- Provide technical procedures, documentations and put standard policies in place.
- Execute new technical integrations to support related activities.
- Maintain and manage technical product support.
- Develop and implement efficient instrument integrations.
- Train, guide and mentor technical staff in their day-to-day functions.
- Provide direction for development, design and systems integration.
- Review work and follow the project through testing, implements strategic and tactical management issues.
- Assign each team member specific tasks and oversee their performance.
- At least a Degree in Electrical Engineering or any other related field.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar position.
- Computer science or natural science will be an added advantage
- Good presentations and communication skills.