Junior Sales Executives (Executive Designer Clothing) Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
Company Profile: Our client is a retail clothing outlet for men & women mainly focusing on Italian and German designer houses mainly targeting the high end market.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
- Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
- Diploma in Business related studies preferably sales and marketing
- At least 2 years experience in the clothing retail sector preferable with designer clothing
- Commercial awareness
- Good team-working skills
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position in the subjectline and preferred location.