Gym Instructor Jobs at Central Bank of Kenya, Kisumu Kenya 2013
We are looking for a result driven team player to fill the position of Gym Instructor at the Central Bank of Kenya, Kisumu Branch
- Oversee and develop fitness programs; conduct fitness assessments and design program tailored for specific needs;
- Undertake on-site risk management to ensure all users are taught effective use of gym equipment;
- Provide basic First Aid,
- Promote the fitness programs to members;
- Provide management with reports on the administrative aspects of the gym;
- Ensure that gym equipment is in good working condition at all times;
- Ensure the gym is kept clean at all time;
- Possession of an Advanced certificate or Diploma as a fitness Trainer
- Relevant qualification in fitness from reputable institution
- ‘O’ level and above
- 5 years relevant experience in group fitness classes, weight training, gym programs and fitness testing
- Sound knowledge on health and safety practices for gym;
- Certificate in First Aid.
Canvassing, either directly or indirectly, will result in automatic disqualification of the affected applicant.
Applications attaching a detailed curriculum vitae, including daytime telephone contact, copies of academic and professional transcripts, certificates and testimonials should be addressed to:
The Ag. Director, Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 60000 – 00200
So as to be received not later than February 8, 2013.