GSI Areas Sales Manager and Project Manager Jobs vacancy in Nairoi Kenya 2013
GSI, an AGCO company, is the world’s leading manufacturer of the most technologically advanced grain storage, material handling and conditioning systems in the industry with product portfolio’s ranging from farm and commercial silos, a large selection of material handling systems including grain bin sweeps, grain spreaders, chain loop systems, bucket elevators, chain conveyors, and enclosed belt conveyors, as well as tower dryers, top dryers, portable and modular dryers.
GSI has immediate professional opportunities for:
Areas Sales Manager, Eastern & Northern Africa
Based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Grow sales and market share in assigned region, develop distribution channel
- Meet and exceed sales growth targets for large commercial accounts
- Develop and support new dealers, set Dealer Standards Programme
- Manage the budge and cost decision, set short and long range forecasts
- Serve as strong business support to dealer organization
- Promote strong brand image;
- Focus on advertising and communication with Press / develop Brand strategy.
- Ensure that there is an effective training plan and schedule for the dealer network.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Outstanding communication skills, strong business/commercial acumen
- Proven track record of growing sales, strong understanding of value added selling,
- AG industry experience preferred,
- A degree in related field, knowledge of industry drivers in Eastern & Northern Africa
- strong influencing skills, excellent relationship builder and communicator
- solution-focused and confident in operating within aninternational, dynamic and fast paced environment
- solid planning skills and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English and French, knowledge of Arabic is highly desired
- 50% travel
Project Manager, Eastern & Northern Africa
Based in Nairobi, Kenya
- Support GSI projects in assigned regions from initial shipping to completion as defined per assigned projects.
- Assist dealers on assigned projects to assure successful integration of GSI systems.
- Interface closely with GSI in the US to ensure smooth project flow for all project and logistic related work.
- Review and strengthen the project management process by holding post mortem meetings and report out improvement opportunities going forward.
- Define areas for improvement in all aspects of the total customer experience from GSI and our dealers.
- Put together training programs for dealer and customers to build GSI brand and business.
- Minimum 50% travel required.
Provide technical and sales support for customers and dealers from GSI located in region
- Plan with dealers and customers how GSI can improve their project support deliverables
- Minimum 5 years project/field experience required, preferably around similar complex AG systems.
- Self starter, highly ambitious, strong desire and initiative to exceed established goals.
- Great team player.
- Outstanding attention to detail and planning skills
- Good business acumen
- Good command of English language.
- Good speaking and organization skills
We offer a challenging opportunity within an exciting multinational and multicultural environment.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application in English to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org