City Walk Company Human Resource Manager Jobs vacancy in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Employment type: Full Time
City walk Company Ltd. started operations officially in 1992. It has 11 branches in Kenya and deals in retail sale of high end designer bags, shoes, perfumes and clothes.
Roles and Key Responsibilities
They must be fully conversant with the Kenyan labor law. Must have worked in a busy company in retail background
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of the workforce
Ensure that all relevant staff are trained in the implementation of Hr policies and systems, assist and advice managers on HR issues where necessary
Work with OPS manager and CEO to develop and implement an on-going internal communications plan.up, develop and coordinate a consistent performance management system and ensure all the managers are trained in that system.
HR Administration ie. Job Profile writing
- People planning (Workforce plans, succession plans, talent management & career pathing)
- Human Resource Development (Learning, Training & Development)
- HR Policies & Procedures
- HR Information management
- Performance management
- Employee relations
- Compensation & Benefits Management
- Employee Relations/Disciplinary Procedures and Grievances
- Risk Management
- HR Administration
- HR Strategy & budget
- Lady HR Age bar: 25-35 yrs
- An HR all-rounder
- Educated to degree level
- Have HR qualification
- An effective, motivated and proactive self-starter
- A decisive leader who communicates effectively and consistently works to high standards
- Able to work unsupervised and technically adept
- A minimum of 3years experience in a similar position with an excellent track record in many different areas of Human Resource Management including: staff contracts, recruitment, developing HR policies and procedures, coordinating and implementing appraisal systems and in-house training.
Please indicate your current remuneration package as a guide to the “fit” in these roles, among other aspects that we will be evaluating.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Closing Date: 8th February 2013